Drak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SWG Vent IP/Port/Pass : 74.54.222.38:5064:spacecowboys

Where the flux-capacitor is my guild?

Go down 
+2
Admin
Nayx
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nayx

Where the flux-capacitor is my guild? Empty
PostSubject: Where the flux-capacitor is my guild?   Where the flux-capacitor is my guild? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:49 am

So...logged onto the Vent today. AEGIS channel is gone, infact I'm the only AEGIS tag I see, and there's some propaganda about Bic and Snira going Rebel? What the fuck is going on? Someone fill me in.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where the flux-capacitor is my guild?   Where the flux-capacitor is my guild? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:13 pm

Nayx wrote:
So...logged onto the Vent today. AEGIS channel is gone, infact I'm the only AEGIS tag I see, and there's some propaganda about Bic and Snira going Rebel? What the fuck is going on? Someone fill me in.

Apparently there was a falling out based upon a pvp problem. DRAK guys and AEGIS guys were in a channel- but the other AEGIS guys were yelling at the DRAK guys and the OTHER AEGIS guys which ended badly. Jadiz and bic had a talk, snira came in and started screaming at jadiz and then it blew up even bigger. About 7 AEGIS people left and joined DRAK, then more left and then I had a conversation with bic through oode basicly saying that he needed to disband the guild. He told me he did not and had no intention to, I told him that when I gave him the guild he made a vow to lepha and my self to never let AEGIS go rebel - yet snira was going rebel. And then bic was following. So they disbanded the guild. And the reminants went rebel to a guild called WOLF or joined DRAK or TIE or HELL. Pretty much how it went.

So the AEGIS channel was removed - though AEGIS does still exist just not in SWG. On the AEGIS forums I changed the swg batch to the general discussion forum and removed it. I will be adding a new leader to the roster shortly - probably both messa and oode.

In short though - shit blew up - it went bad and a good portion of AEGIS went rebel - the other half went into DRAK - including myself. (I re-subbed to fix the issue which was not fixed but it ended in the best way it could have.)
Back to top Go down
https://drak.darkbb.com
Merakai Awock

Merakai Awock

PostSubject: Re: Where the flux-capacitor is my guild?   Where the flux-capacitor is my guild? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:21 pm

Admin wrote:
Nayx wrote:

Apparently there was a falling out based upon a pvp problem. DRAK guys and AEGIS guys were in a channel- but the other AEGIS guys were yelling at the DRAK guys and the OTHER AEGIS guys which ended badly. Jadiz and bic had a talk, snira came in and started screaming at jadiz and then it blew up even bigger. About 7 AEGIS people left and joined DRAK, then more left and then I had a conversation with bic through oode basicly saying that he needed to disband the guild. He told me he did not and had no intention to, I told him that when I gave him the guild he made a vow to lepha and my self to never let AEGIS go rebel - yet snira was going rebel. And then bic was following. So they disbanded the guild. And the reminants went rebel to a guild called WOLF or joined DRAK or TIE or HELL. Pretty much how it went.

So the AEGIS channel was removed - though AEGIS does still exist just not in SWG. On the AEGIS forums I changed the swg batch to the general discussion forum and removed it. I will be adding a new leader to the roster shortly - probably both messa and oode.

In short though - shit blew up - it went bad and a good portion of AEGIS went rebel - the other half went into DRAK - including myself. (I re-subbed to fix the issue which was not fixed but it ended in the best way it could have.)
[u]

About 4 ex-AEGIS went to WOLF and went rebel (Bic,snira,LolDj and vabi)
Back to top Go down
Nayx

PostSubject: Re: Where the flux-capacitor is my guild?   Where the flux-capacitor is my guild? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:25 pm

So now I have to decide if I'm going to stay Imperial and turn my back on a friend who helped me when I came back, geared me out, gave me the knowledge I needed to play a completely new version of the game, dedicated their time to any cause or issue I had, and was the only player who stood by me in PvP when everyone else was too busy either flat out ignoring any player who wasn't 'nitched' or just didn't feel like aiding AEGIS because of whatever reasons...

Or go Rebel, and again..turn my back on friends who I've engaged with over the past year, only to have them shit talk me behind my back for my decisions to stand beside someone who stood beside me, when no one else would.

That's fucked up. I thought we were above this petty shit?
Back to top Go down
Nayx

PostSubject: Re: Where the flux-capacitor is my guild?   Where the flux-capacitor is my guild? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:38 pm

OK,

Does none of this shit sound a bit shady to anyone but me? Seriously. Bic did nothing but give his time to AEGIS players. He put in his time, his money, his gameplay, to help anyone in AEGIS who needed it. I know for a fact, he spent countless hours making suits for players, sometimes multiple times over, just to help them be a better players. He ran ENDLESS Instances for most of you, getting your jewlery gear, so you wouldn't have to PUG every day. Space Missions, Legacy Quests, the list goes on and on. And over some little bullshit spit of PvP, you're turning your back on him? Granted, I wasn't here, I don't know the whole story of what went on, and I probably never will. But I know that Bic was a hardcore Imperial players. He was the LAST guy I ever thought of going Rebel, but was basically forced to change his game play because of shit talking about him, and his wife.

How fucking LOW can we get, when we start talking shit about another persons family? Those of you who've said shit about Snira, you should feel fucking ashamed. She gave up a whole hell of a lot more than any of you will ever bat an eyelash at just to go Imperial, and help Bic with what she could in AEGIS. Seriously, grow the fuck up. This isn't third grade anymore guys.

Take a moment, and evaluate the facts at hand here. A player was upset because his guildmates were abandoning him to aid another players. To me, that sounds like a pretty goddamn good reason to get upset. I know all of you would do the same thing, if your guild started jumping off and grouping with other guilds just because (For whatever reason), you had to step AFK for a bit. Who the fuck doesn't periodicly slip away from their computer without telling someone?

"Let He without sin, cast the first stone"

None of you are fucking Jesus, and shouldn't be pulling the shit you are. We are ALL guilty of the same shit everyone is throwing at Bic and Jess, and it's fucking retarded. You're turning your backs on your friends, and that shit ain't cool. Everyone knows I serve in the Marines, and I swear if ANY of my Marines pulled this shit, I'd kill a motherfucker or two.

Wake the fuck up, and read the facts. Bic didn't want to go Rebel, he was forced to go Rebel because of a bunch of pre-mature Madona's wanting to talk shit about his family, and personal life, and questioning a leadership that should not have even BEGAN to be questioned.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where the flux-capacitor is my guild?   Where the flux-capacitor is my guild? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:10 pm

Nayx wrote:
OK,

Does none of this shit sound a bit shady to anyone but me? Seriously. Bic did nothing but give his time to AEGIS players. He put in his time, his money, his gameplay, to help anyone in AEGIS who needed it. I know for a fact, he spent countless hours making suits for players, sometimes multiple times over, just to help them be a better players. He ran ENDLESS Instances for most of you, getting your jewlery gear, so you wouldn't have to PUG every day. Space Missions, Legacy Quests, the list goes on and on. And over some little bullshit spit of PvP, you're turning your back on him? Granted, I wasn't here, I don't know the whole story of what went on, and I probably never will. But I know that Bic was a hardcore Imperial players. He was the LAST guy I ever thought of going Rebel, but was basically forced to change his game play because of shit talking about him, and his wife.

How fucking LOW can we get, when we start talking shit about another persons family? Those of you who've said shit about Snira, you should feel fucking ashamed. She gave up a whole hell of a lot more than any of you will ever bat an eyelash at just to go Imperial, and help Bic with what she could in AEGIS. Seriously, grow the fuck up. This isn't third grade anymore guys.

Take a moment, and evaluate the facts at hand here. A player was upset because his guildmates were abandoning him to aid another players. To me, that sounds like a pretty goddamn good reason to get upset. I know all of you would do the same thing, if your guild started jumping off and grouping with other guilds just because (For whatever reason), you had to step AFK for a bit. Who the fuck doesn't periodicly slip away from their computer without telling someone?

"Let He without sin, cast the first stone"

None of you are fucking Jesus, and shouldn't be pulling the shit you are. We are ALL guilty of the same shit everyone is throwing at Bic and Jess, and it's fucking retarded. You're turning your backs on your friends, and that shit ain't cool. Everyone knows I serve in the Marines, and I swear if ANY of my Marines pulled this shit, I'd kill a motherfucker or two.

Wake the fuck up, and read the facts. Bic didn't want to go Rebel, he was forced to go Rebel because of a bunch of pre-mature Madona's wanting to talk shit about his family, and personal life, and questioning a leadership that should not have even BEGAN to be questioned.

Honestly man, and no offence you know me. Bic was NOT forced to go rebel. Nor did anyone FORCE him to disband AEGIS. When this shit went down, there were alot of things said - but for the most part they have been gettin said for a while. It did not end in vent where AEGIS was disbanded or bic went rebel.

After the whole stupid conversation jadiz told bic and snira they are no longer welcome on the vent. And bic and snira got a new vent for AEGIS. Shit was being said to them. And to be completely honest? I felt bad too. I said on the AEGIS forums and to bic that they can keep AEGIS, it is THEIR guild, but PLEASE do not go rebel with it. When Lepha and myself gave the guild to bic we told him to swear not to let it go rebel, or get into the hands of rebels. he did great, and he is and will allways be a good leader.

I still to this day have absoloutly no problem with bic or snira. Both of them are good people. And I did not turn my back on anyone. I don't even play the fucking game for god sake. What other AEGIS members decided to do was their own decision, and like you said bic did spend all his time helping his guildies - it is to them to feel bad about their decision.

But to be honest, all of the things you said about bic? Can be said for ANY guild leader. It comes with the job.
Back to top Go down
https://drak.darkbb.com
Messa

PostSubject: Re: Where the flux-capacitor is my guild?   Where the flux-capacitor is my guild? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:29 pm

this is the first time iv been able to read the facts through properly, I knew snira and bic really well so seeing that all of this has gone down has really made me sad it couldve ended so many better ways than this Sad in alot of ways im glad I dont play SWG anymore so that I didnt have to witness for myself the ended of AEGIS in SWG Sad
Back to top Go down
Merakai Awock

Merakai Awock

PostSubject: Re: Where the flux-capacitor is my guild?   Where the flux-capacitor is my guild? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:11 pm

Messa wrote:
this is the first time iv been able to read the facts through properly, I knew snira and bic really well so seeing that all of this has gone down has really made me sad it couldve ended so many better ways than this Sad in alot of ways im glad I dont play SWG anymore so that I didnt have to witness for myself the ended of AEGIS in SWG Sad

SWGAEGIS lives on in DRAK cheers
Back to top Go down
Messa

PostSubject: Re: Where the flux-capacitor is my guild?   Where the flux-capacitor is my guild? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:43 am

not really, the esscence of AEGIS has gone really and we dont even have our own name now! lol so the old AEGIS is dead
Back to top Go down
Merakai Awock

Merakai Awock

PostSubject: Re: Where the flux-capacitor is my guild?   Where the flux-capacitor is my guild? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:31 am

Back to top Go down
weia

PostSubject: Re: Where the flux-capacitor is my guild?   Where the flux-capacitor is my guild? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:37 am

here we have the reason why i don't play swg anymore.... no fun lots crying.... looks like real life:p
Back to top Go down
Oode

PostSubject: Re: Where the flux-capacitor is my guild?   Where the flux-capacitor is my guild? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:30 am

Well pretty much think of it this way, Bic is a duche now, maybe he wasnt before, but he is now, so is his wife, and DJ is deffinetly a complete and utter gay duchebag-king_of_all_king-duchebags and god_of_all_god-duchebags. And they are the leaders of WOLF. Do you want to join them? Oh, and most of the ppl in WOLF are in WOLF b/c they fit in with the leaders(duche bags too). So, do you want to conform to their standards of duche bagginess, or want to join us. You know the standards here, and they havent changed(except Bic, Snira, and DJ are banned KOS listed noobs).
Back to top Go down
Merakai Awock

Merakai Awock

PostSubject: Re: Where the flux-capacitor is my guild?   Where the flux-capacitor is my guild? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 1:27 pm

Oode wrote:
Well pretty much think of it this way, Bic is a duche now, maybe he wasnt before, but he is now, so is his wife, and DJ is deffinetly a complete and utter gay duchebag-king_of_all_king-duchebags and god_of_all_god-duchebags. And they are the leaders of WOLF. Do you want to join them? Oh, and most of the ppl in WOLF are in WOLF b/c they fit in with the leaders(duche bags too). So, do you want to conform to their standards of duche bagginess, or want to join us. You know the standards here, and they havent changed(except Bic, Snira, and DJ are banned KOS listed noobs).

Noob moment Oode? Razz Old thread is old....
Back to top Go down
Oode

PostSubject: Re: Where the flux-capacitor is my guild?   Where the flux-capacitor is my guild? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:10 am

Its still a valid thread, i mean its not like theres much more to port on this forums atm, and i like calling WOLF duche bags.
Back to top Go down
weia

PostSubject: Re: Where the flux-capacitor is my guild?   Where the flux-capacitor is my guild? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 9:28 am

Oode jus made my point... SWG is all about crying these days....
Back to top Go down
Merakai Awock

Merakai Awock

PostSubject: Re: Where the flux-capacitor is my guild?   Where the flux-capacitor is my guild? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 12:00 pm

weia wrote:
Oode jus made my point... SWG is all about crying these days....

Yeah, trying to stop myself hitting "Cancel subscrition" now ... SWG is getting boring and people even complain about the ewok festival,spies are overpowered and the NGE (Yeah,still).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where the flux-capacitor is my guild?   Where the flux-capacitor is my guild? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where the flux-capacitor is my guild?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drak :: StarWarsGalaxies :: General discussion-
Jump to: