Drak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SWG Vent IP/Port/Pass : 74.54.222.38:5064:spacecowboys

Warhammer: Online (WAR)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nayx

Warhammer: Online (WAR) Empty
PostSubject: Warhammer: Online (WAR)   Warhammer: Online (WAR) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:05 pm

So who among us has actually bothered to download the endless trial of WAR? I know there was a lot of discussion in vent, but now it seems like nobody is all that interested. Personally, I am enjoying the game. It's nice to actually have some PvP at any time of the day I feel like going out and killing someone.

Anyways, thought I'd ask. And Ravix, you totally need to download WAR. At least try the Endless Trial.
Back to top Go down
Nayx

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer: Online (WAR)   Warhammer: Online (WAR) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:42 am

Nobody?! Come on guys!

I'm just about ready to start a guild on the server Gorefang, but I need six people! I've already located the first keep I wanna take in the name of the guild! bounce
Back to top Go down
Merakai Awock

Merakai Awock

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer: Online (WAR)   Warhammer: Online (WAR) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:36 pm

Nayx wrote:
Nobody?! Come on guys!

I'm just about ready to start a guild on the server Gorefang, but I need six people! I've already located the first keep I wanna take in the name of the guild! bounce

I played it last night. I too am on gorefang I think lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer: Online (WAR)   Warhammer: Online (WAR) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warhammer: Online (WAR)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drak :: StarWarsGalaxies :: General discussion-
Jump to: